Employees are the foundation of every business.
Engagement, productivity and retention all directly relate to supporting diverse work/life needs. And while some are known, others are hidden. Yet no longer.
We provide work/life and employee assistance to working parents whose children are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, learning disabilities or mental health issues. Our focus is school and helping struggling children succeed.
Working parents spend the most time navigating through the complex special education arena as they work to advocate for their children's needs in school. Education is what we do, and we do it through flexible, company-provided services or voluntary benefits.
Here’s how we do it:
- Parent Coaching ‣ individual sessions, both onsite and remote
- Consulting ‣ individual and small group sessions
‣ Work/life integration, workplace flexibility, beyond parental leave, challenges facing working parents
- Training ‣ customized onsite and online programs
‣ Parent advocacy and special education, supporting working caregivers, employees with hidden disabilities...just to name a few
We are management and employee support specialists.
We help companies striving for "best company" recognition.
We enable working parents to remain productive employees.
We help companies respond to diverse workforce needs.
We help working parents navigate school and the special education arena.
We help ensure that all children can achieve success in school.